- Can you please provide net revenue BJCTA received for bus advertising each of the last 5 years?
- Can you please provide the total advertising sales generated each of the last 5 years?
- What is the current revenue % share between BJCTA and vendor?
- Paragraph C on page 6 states that direct apply vinyl will not be allowed on the New Flyers. Does that mean only full wrap advertising is not allowed or is it stating that all advertising options such as half wraps, king kong, super king will not be allowed on those buses and only standard kings, queens, and tail signs that secure in frames are allowed on the New Flyers?
- Do all buses currently have advertising frames on them? – who owns the current set of frames
- Do all fixed route buses rotate routes on a daily basis or are buses assigned routes and remain on those routes for extended period of time?
- Will BJCTA be getting new buses during the contract period?
- Will advertising, including direct application and full wraps be allowed on any new buses entering the fleet?
- Paragraph P on page 12 indicates BJCTA is requiring a percentage share of no less than 65% of revenue to BJCTA. Is 65% of gross revenue a requirement or is BJCTA open to alternative bids.
- BJCTA Response: YES
Questions / Answers Q: Compensation – What is the target cash compensation for the Executive Director? Will there be a performance bonus? What does the relocation package look like? A: The Board of Directors has not made this info available yet, They will release more information to successful bidder.
Q:Board – Which board members are on the search committee?
A: All 9 Board members will vote on the new executive Director once the firm has presented candidate options.
Q: Does your website include all current board members?
Q: In Section 1.17.c.2 there is a reference to a start date of October 1, 2015. What will be the target start date?
A: The Language was in error, the revised language states: a timeline clearly indicating how much time the Proposer will need to execute the search methodology once the target date is set by the BJCTA Board of directors.
Q: Has BJCTA ever used an executive search firm? If so, which firm, when and for what position(s)?
Q:Which other search firms are responding to this RFP?
A: This information is not known at this time
1. Question: Should the price in this section (DBE Letter of Intent) be shown as a yearly combined total for all components of the work listed on the price form?
BJCTA Response: Yes, this price can be shown as a yearly total percentage of DBE intent. If you provide the DBE intent for “per cleaning”, it will be honored also.
2. Should the price for the Maintenance Facility Parking Area and the Intermodal Staff and Public Parking Lot be quoted as quarterly or yearly quote since the “per cleaning” is indicated under each year?
BJCTA Response: BJCTA is requesting what will be charged per cleaning for the entire year.
NOTICE TO PROPOSERS:
Subject: RFQ for Vehicle Maintenance & Storage Facility Renovation Design Services_20180518
Please be advised that the City of Birmingham has postponed the referenced solicitation until further notice. No response is required. Any response received by the City, will be returned to the sender unopened.