- Could you be more specific on the make and model of the engines being requested in the bid? Or provide part numbers?
- Are the engines in the front or rear of bus?
- Are you wanting turn-key engines or to have your engines re-manufactured?
- Can you please provide net revenue BJCTA received for bus advertising each of the last 5 years?
- Can you please provide the total advertising sales generated each of the last 5 years?
- What is the current revenue % share between BJCTA and vendor?
- Paragraph C on page 6 states that direct apply vinyl will not be allowed on the New Flyers. Does that mean only full wrap advertising is not allowed or is it stating that all advertising options such as half wraps, king kong, super king will not be allowed on those buses and only standard kings, queens, and tail signs that secure in frames are allowed on the New Flyers?
- Do all buses currently have advertising frames on them? – who owns the current set of frames
- Do all fixed route buses rotate routes on a daily basis or are buses assigned routes and remain on those routes for extended period of time?
- Will BJCTA be getting new buses during the contract period?
- Will advertising, including direct application and full wraps be allowed on any new buses entering the fleet?
- Paragraph P on page 12 indicates BJCTA is requiring a percentage share of no less than 65% of revenue to BJCTA. Is 65% of gross revenue a requirement or is BJCTA open to alternative bids.
- BJCTA Response: YES
- Resposivess of Technical
- Experience & Qualifications
- References DBE
Questions / Answers Q: Compensation – What is the target cash compensation for the Executive Director? Will there be a performance bonus? What does the relocation package look like? A: The Board of Directors has not made this info available yet, They will release more information to successful bidder.
Q:Board – Which board members are on the search committee?
A: All 9 Board members will vote on the new executive Director once the firm has presented candidate options.
Q: Does your website include all current board members?
Q: In Section 1.17.c.2 there is a reference to a start date of October 1, 2015. What will be the target start date?
A: The Language was in error, the revised language states: a timeline clearly indicating how much time the Proposer will need to execute the search methodology once the target date is set by the BJCTA Board of directors.
Q: Has BJCTA ever used an executive search firm? If so, which firm, when and for what position(s)?
Q:Which other search firms are responding to this RFP?
A: This information is not known at this time