RFP #19-05 Transit Bus Advertising
Q & A
- Can you please provide net revenue BJCTA received for bus advertising each of the last 5 years?
: Will Provide info by 2/25/19
BJCTA Response: Will Provide info by 2/25/19
- Can you please provide the total advertising sales generated each of the last 5 years?
BJCTA Response: 55% of Gross Revenue
- What is the current revenue % share between BJCTA and vendor?
BJCTA Response: Only standard kings, queens tail signs that secure in frames
- Paragraph C on page 6 states that direct apply vinyl will not be allowed on the New Flyers. Does that mean only full wrap advertising is not allowed or is it stating that all advertising options such as half wraps, king kong, super king will not be allowed on those buses and only standard kings, queens, and tail signs that secure in frames are allowed on the New Flyers?
BJCTA Response: YES, BJCTA owns
- Do all buses currently have advertising frames on them? – who owns the current set of frames
BJCTA Response: Fixed route buses rotate routes on a daily basis
- Do all fixed route buses rotate routes on a daily basis or are buses assigned routes and remain on those routes for extended period of time?
Please provide a list of all advertising clients, the quantity and type of advertisement, monthly revenue, and contract end date by advertiser.
BJCTA Response: Not Known / 3rd Party Vendor
BJCTA Response: YES
- Will BJCTA be getting new buses during the contract period?
BJCTA Response: Not yet Determined
- Will advertising, including direct application and full wraps be allowed on any new buses entering the fleet?
- Paragraph P on page 12 indicates BJCTA is requiring a percentage share of no less than 65% of revenue to BJCTA. Is 65% of gross revenue a requirement or is BJCTA open to alternative bids.
- BJCTA Response: YES