The Communications Department’s major function is to coordinate internal and external communications, and public relations efforts for BJCTA. Each of these is designed to sustain a positive reputation for the company as it relates to quality of service, reliability of service and customer satisfaction, which in essence should increase ridership.
We are accountable to:
- Advance communication strategies and initiatives
- Develop, produce and implement communications plans and programs
- Produce marketing media and materials
- Develop ideas for marketing and creative campaigns
- Develop relationships with local media so as to pitch positive messages
- Work with a web designer to maintain BJCTA’s website
- Ensure that we have a strong social media presenceEnhance our community presence by being involved in partnerships with key stakeholders by participating in key events; and educating the public on the importance of public transportation
- Enhance internal communications
For any Media Inquiries Please Utilize the Following Contacts
Sam South – Director of Communications
Birmingham – Jefferson County Transit Authority
Click here to edit.