Statement of Work, “Procurement Support,” please submit resumes for the following positions with a period of performance of March 1, 2022– May 1, 2022.
Contract Support Assistant
(i) One (1) full-time augmented staff consultant.
(ii) These positions will report to the Senior Manager of Capital Projects/ Acting Director of Procurement.
(iii) Specific responsibilities include:
Job Summary:The successful candidate will perform as a variety of administrative activities to support the BJCTA Procurement department; work closely with all levels of the procurement staff; participate in producing effective solutions to all aspects of the procurement business process; and research various procurement practices and processes.
Qualifications and Skills: An equivalent combination of related education and experience may be substituted for the below stated minimums excluding High School Diploma, GED, Licenses, or Certifications.)
- 2+ years administrative experience in a fast-paced office environmentType at a speed necessary for successful job performance. Proficiency with personal computer (PC) and software applications to include Windows, and the Microsoft Office Suite of products, spreadsheet; typical office equipment such as copier, calculator, typewriter, facsimile, etc.
- Ability to organize resources to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Ability to use his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Ability to be action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Ability to use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and does not stop at the first answers.
- Ability to interact with all levels of people, internal and external to the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Productive and willing to take the initiative; be resourceful; is detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of software programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Maintain complete and accurate procurement files in accordance with departmental procurement policies and procedures, consultant appeals, insurance requirements, rate changes (merit increases, Annual Work Plans).
- Prepare general correspondence, letters, memos, and prepares responses to inquiries when necessary, process administration forms required when entering information into database, and maintain applicable filing system.
- Assist other BJCTA functional areas to facilitate procurements, coordinate bid/proposals conferences, bid opening, review, and evaluate bids and/or proposals in coordination with departmental representatives, and of the solicitation process.
- Performs administrative duties in support of various Procurement Department programs by assisting with documents, special research/data compilation projects; coordinating processes, projects, and events; and assisting in the general business operations of the Procurement Department.
- Generates a series of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for internal and external use.
- Works with management to ensure that any and all contract checklist requirements are current and included in the contract file to ensure compliance. • Maintain files in a neat, orderly fashion for quick and efficient access• Perform administrative duties such as special projects, reports, and spreadsheets as required, and travel and meeting coordination.
- Prepares documents for pre-bid/pre-proposal conferences; receives and logs bids/proposals received from vendors.
- Prepare sign-in sheets
- Gather solicitation and all amendments
- Prepare bid abstract
- Copy attendance list and distribute copies
- Record bids
- Prepare documents for Agency review
Other duties as assigned to support overall department/project/program goals and objectives.
The Authority reserves the right to alter this statement of work during the performance period depending on the needs of the business and project funding availaibilty including the number of seconded employees necessary, the required work hours.
3. Disclosure of Confidential Information
If the Consultant has access to confidential information in order fulfill the Consultant’s obligations under this task order, the Consultant agrees to abide by all applicable Authority procedures and policies. The Consultant (including its employees, subconsultant(s), agents, or any other individuals to whom the Consultant exposes confidential information obtained under this task order), shall not store, or allow to be stored, any confidential information on any portable storage media (e.g., laptops, thumb drives, hard drives, etc.) or peripheral device with the capacity to hold information. Failure to strictly comply with this provision shall constitute a breach of contract.The Consultant shall notify the Authority in writing of any disclosure of unsecured confidential information of the Authority by the Consultant, its employees, agents or representatives which is not in compliance with the terms of this task order (of which it becomes aware). The Consultant shall also report to the Authority and Chief Administrative Officer incidents of which it becomes aware, including those incidents reported to the Consultant by its subconsultants or agents. For purposes of this task order, “Security Incident” means the attempted or successful unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, or destruction of the Authority’s information in the Consultant’s possession or electronic interference with The Authority’s operations; however, random attempts at access shall not be considered a security incident. The Consultant shall make a report to the Authority not more than seven (7) business days after the Consultant learns of such use or disclosure. The Consultant’s report shall identify, to the extent known: (i) the nature of the unauthorized use or disclosure, (ii) the confidential information used or disclosed, (iii) who made the unauthorized use or received the unauthorized disclosure, (iv) what the Consultant has done or shall do to mitigate any deleterious effect of the unauthorized use or disclosure, and (v) what corrective action the Consultant has taken or shall take to prevent future similar unauthorized use or disclosure. The Consultant shall provide such other information, including a written report, as reasonably requested by the Chief Administrative Officer .