TAM Support Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Monitoring & Evaluation
REPORTS TO: Transit Asset Manager Analyst
CLASS: Administration BARGAINING UNIT: None
PAY GRADE: PAY RANGE: $48,802.00- $60,000.00
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
REVISED: March 2022
This is a functional job class performing a wide range of general and specialized in administrative procedures designed to assist the Transit Asset Manager in completing specific department functions. Work procedures include but not limited to general office duties such as typing various forms, reports, documentation, ordering supplies, organizing office filing systems, and inventory. Work in this class is not always repetitive and cyclical and physical in nature. Employees in this role perform work requiring general office procedures as well as specific knowledge and abilities required by the department in terms of how it functions and personnel they support.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Assisting the Asset Manager in all Transit Asset Management Processes and Processes and Procedures
2. Tag Assets
3. Data Entry
4. Review and Update Entries
5. Administrative Duties (e.g., filing, organizing, and reporting)
6. Work in a cooperative manner with co-workers and supervisors
7. Performs other duties similar in nature and level as assigned
8. Attend mandatory meetings, as required
9. Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with others
10. Display a positive attitude and composure
11. Dependable, self-motivated, and professional
12. Ability to perform a variety of tasks and the flexibility to change
13. Maintain regular and predictable attendance
14. Ability to complete an assigned task in a safe manner and in a constant state of alertness
15. Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office (e.g., Word and Excel)
16. Minimum of two (2) years of administrative duties, prefer asset management knowledge
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or closely related field
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
1. Ability to read and comprehend simple instruction, short correspondence, and memos.
2. Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
3. Ability to understand and conduct detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
4. Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
5. Task may require at times, sustained performance of moderately physically demanding work which may involve a combination of climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling.
6. May involve lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of moderately heavy o0bjects and materials up to 50lbs.
BJCTA is a Drug-Free/Smoke-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.