Birmingham-Jefferson County Transit Authority Names Chief of StaffBIRMINGHAM, AL (February 14, 2019) – The Chief of Staff position at the Birmingham-Jefferson County Transit Authority has been filled by Valerie Rivers. The newest member of the authority’s executive team, Ms. Rivers’ career has been dedicated to public service, in Birmingham and other cities. keep reading
- Can you please provide net revenue BJCTA received for bus advertising each of the last 5 years?
- Can you please provide the total advertising sales generated each of the last 5 years?
- What is the current revenue % share between BJCTA and vendor?
- Paragraph C on page 6 states that direct apply vinyl will not be allowed on the New Flyers. Does that mean only full wrap advertising is not allowed or is it stating that all advertising options such as half wraps, king kong, super king will not be allowed on those buses and only standard kings, queens, and tail signs that secure in frames are allowed on the New Flyers?
- Do all buses currently have advertising frames on them? – who owns the current set of frames
- Do all fixed route buses rotate routes on a daily basis or are buses assigned routes and remain on those routes for extended period of time?
- Will BJCTA be getting new buses during the contract period?
- Will advertising, including direct application and full wraps be allowed on any new buses entering the fleet?
- Paragraph P on page 12 indicates BJCTA is requiring a percentage share of no less than 65% of revenue to BJCTA. Is 65% of gross revenue a requirement or is BJCTA open to alternative bids.
- BJCTA Response: YES
Notice is now given for the following meeting of the Birmingham- Jefferson County Transit Authority’s Board of Directors:
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BJCTA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 12:00 Noon
PURPOSE: Regular Order of Business
WHERE: Birmingham Jefferson County Transit Authority
1801 Morris Ave, Second Floor
Birmingham, AL 35203
*** Parking – You are welcome to park in the BJCTA lot, located at 16th St. & Morris Ave
Download the Board Packet for this Meeting Here