Learn everything you need to know about COVID-19 and MAX here.
Steps BJCTA Has Taken to Protect Customers and Employees
- Face Coverings are required on all MAX buses and at facilities.
- Social distancing requirements are enforced on MAX buses and at facilities.
- Passengers must board the bus through the rear entrance unless a lift is required.
- High-touch points on buses are sanitized at upon arrival to Central Station throughout the day.
- High - touch points in Central Station are sanitized hourly.
- Everyone is encouraged to practice healthy hygiene when coughing or sneezing.
- Public meetings and press conferences are available to the public via dial-in and online.
- Essential employees were provided Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including face masks and gloves.
- Masks are required in all common areas.
- Temperatures must be taken and recorded each day for all persons entering the facilities before beginning work.
- Everyone is encouraged to wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- No gathering of more than 3 people in any office or cubicle depending on size.
- No more than 5 persons are allowed in the Operators lounge at a time.COVID-19 Updates Archive List
April 30, 2021
April 16, 2021
April 09, 2021
April 01, 2021