Accounting Specialist I
SummaryUnder general supervision, perform monthly billing and reconciling of ticket sales and CNG Fuel (Accounts Receivable –A/R), Procurement functions less than $2k, assist in Payroll and Accounts Payable. Duties includes, but is not limited to time and attendance system, payroll adjustments, payroll interfaces, garnishments and payroll runs, review and process purchase orders for payment and other check requests prepare ledger entries, and handle the resolution of account discrepancies and procedural inquiries.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Accounts Receivable (A/R)
2. Manage ticket/pass inventory, including distribution.
3. Deliver tickets/passes to consignment outlets, as required.
4. Billing and collections of CNG Fuel sales
5. Develop and maintain A/R aging schedule.
6. Prepare allocation and correcting journal entries.
7. Reconcile general ledger.
8. Perform procurement functions less than $2k (collect bids & place orders)
9. Approve purchase orders from Maintenance less than $2k
10. Maintain regular and predictable attendance.Ability to complete an assigned task in a safe manner and in a constant